Gender X – Give me a break! Part 2.

Updated on January 9, 2018 in General, people, animals, nature etc.
1 on January 6, 2018

Read Part 1 first if you haven’t yet read it.

So what – let people do whatever they choose as long as it doesn’t infringe on me.

Should we really care then if individuals get to choose their sex rather than allowing biological truths to prevail. It can actually have huge societal impact, the 2 most important being:

1. Perverts/sexual deviants changing their classification for better access to their “prey” and
  2. In sport, biological males, obviously not good enough to compete against fellow testosterone laden brethren, reclassify themselves to compete and usually annihilate biological females.

There have been a number of instances of biological males, identifying themselves as biological females and then utilizing this to access female bathrooms, bathing facilities and other female only sanctuaries. Whichever way one slices and dices this, it comes down to the pure fact that they are perverts looking for a cheap thrill, knowing that legislation now protects them. Pure insanity. When stories start surfacing of little girls being abused or women being raped by males in these female only sanctuaries, the legislators who allowed this type of crap to become law, should be liable for damages. It’s time these people were prevented from abrogating their responsibility when the expected, actually happens.

The world of sports is perhaps one of the best examples of how gender identity can turn a person’s world upside down. In 2015, transgender (granted not an X but satisfies the same criteria of an XY identifying as an XX) MMA fighter Fallon Fox took on, and knocked out, female opponent Tamikka Brents. The fight lasted 2 minutes and 17 seconds before medical crews were brought in. Brents suffered a concussion and broken eye socket from Fox.

Following the fight, Brents told Whoa TV: “I’ve fought a lot of women and have never felt the strength [as] I did that night. I can’t answer whether it’s because she was born a man or not, because I’m not a doctor. I can only say, I’ve never felt so overpowered ever in my life, and I am an abnormally strong female in my own right.”

What an absolute travesty, of course it was because Fox is basically a male

However, this isn’t the only incident. Fox has faced a significant amount of controversy in the world of MMA since she started. Prior to her sex-change operation being revealed in 2013, Fox had already accumulated a five-fight streak of first-round victories via knockout.

And, it’s not just professional fighting that’s being disrupted by gender controversy.

Weightlifting, cycling, softball, track, basketball, football, and other sports have all been invaded. So much so, in fact, that WND published an in-depth piece about the issue in 2017.

They included an explanation from Chris Schwirian (lecturer at Ohio University) who stated: “Faster men’s times [are] mostly due to men, on average, having greater muscle mass – and a larger portion of it is fast-twitch, which allows them to generate greater force, speed, and anaerobically produced energy.” He also added that men typically have “less body fat, more hemoglobin and muscle mass, and larger hearts and lungs than women.”

So it all boils down to the fact that women would basically have no chance against a biological male no matter how much people try and claim that once a male has converted to a female,  everything is equal. Over time, predatory weak men, who cannot compete against men, will claim gender dysphoria and specifically target a sport that would allow them to succeed against women. Sport for women will become a farce as there will eventually be no sport that a real biological female could compete in and hope to win. Female sport would die and you might end up watching a whole lot of transgender and gender X’s all competing against each other. No thank you!

To summarize, once again, an article from The Spectator mentioned earlier does a great job of explaining the total folly surrounding being gender fluid and how feminists were the instigators of this aberrant thought by surmising that gender was not a biological fact but a social construct. This entire subject appears so ridiculous that it is hard to believe that it has gained so much traction in society today. It is time to finally end this insanity!

• Liked by
0 on January 9, 2018

Sports should definitely be between real men and real women.

• Liked by
Cancel
Loading more replies